Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Refusal to sleep

So it seems my body is not allowing me to sleep. I have sat in my bed since I go home from work almost 4 hours ago and nothing.... I have researched Christmas gifts from my mum on the net, I have read a book and since returned to the net and still, nothing...
Seems to be a common occurance this past week or so, sleeping late and waking up even later.
I'm desperately trying to get some sleep so look half decent when I have lunch with Mad tomorrow, I think we meeting in Bondi, where she works now. Which reminds me that I have to give her money for the Coldplay concert. Speaking of money, had to re-arrange QLD, resulting in me having 2 sets of tickets because i couldnt get a refund - a headache!
but no matter!, as it happens my sister will be in QLD with some of my cousins the day that I was originally meet to return, which means that I shall crash her hotel and ditch the others for an extra 2 days and return on the original flight home! This means I have to fly alone!
What a sad story if the plan crahes - Happy Holiday(er) dies alone!

Robs 21st on Friday, question is, should I go? Being a friday it would mean I have to take the day off from work, which i would normally do, but seeing as though i have an exam next thursday, i intend on taking the wednesday before off. i have not started to study for next thursday! i have already technically finished uni, but this kind professor is letting me retake the exam to improve my final results, being only a 50.
speaking of uni, just finished summer school last friday.

have been reading...alot. managed to finished the last 3 harry potter books, to kill a mocking bird and some religious biography - which was surprisingly interesting. so anyway i begin twilight soon, im going to buy the books either tomorrow or the day after.

i remember i once got a criticism that my writing was more of a recount of day events than of a dairy. so i guess this is the part where i start talking about my "feelings". ..
I feel alone and empty, pointless. I don't know where im going and i dont know where i am. stuck in the same place i was 3 years ago. although i feel a lot better after walking away from my degree i still feel resentment towards it.
i regert....alot, i regert what i didn't do and what i continue not to do rather then what i have done. but the thing is, i dont know what i do want to do
i feel i havent reached my potential and instead of "doing", im wasting my days away
my pessimistic views of my self just make things worse
the truth is, im sad, and i dont know why.

my wish for tomorrow: happiness

2 comments:

Prameeta said...

I'm like a little old lady, but I always drink green/herbal tea before I sleep. It's relaxing.
How was "To Kill A Mockingbird?" I have to start reading classics like that..
See you sat?

Anonymous said...

hi steven~ XD



amy here by the way.